-->

Sapiitoo

De pocinha em pocinha aqui vou eu...

terça-feira, abril 11

You must never doubt...

É-me impossível resistir a blogar mais umas linhas do livro que estou a ler para Lit Inglesa ... As suas palavras transmitem sabedoria e uma certa profundidade que faço questão de partilhar!!
" - Pew, why didn't my mother marry my father?
- She never had time. He came and went.
- Why didn't Babel Dark marry Molly?
- He doubted her. You must never doubt the one you love.
- But they might not be telling you the truth.
- Never mind that. You tell them the truth.
- What do you mean?
- You can't be another person's honesty, child, but you can be your own.
- So what should I say?
- When?
- When I love someone?
- You should say it. "
(Jeanette Winterson, Lighthousekeeping)
Não serão estas palavras apenas mais uma utopia?!