-->

Sapiitoo

De pocinha em pocinha aqui vou eu...

terça-feira, abril 4

Wide Night


Aqui fica a recordação de madrugada repleta de alegria, tristeza e muita saudade que apenas consigo descrever com as palavras de outrém....

Somewhere on the other side of this wide night
and the distance between us, I am thinking of you.
The room is turning slowly away from the moon.

This is pleasurable. Or shall I cross that out and say it is sad?
In one of the tenses I singing

an impossible song of desire that you cannot hear.

La lala la. See? I close my eyes and imagine the dark hills I would have to cross
to reach you. For I am in love with you

and this is what it is like or what it is like in words.


Carol Ann Duffy

1 Comments:

At abril 04, 2006 6:33 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Sempre surpreendente....

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home